Posted by Rosie McWhirter on Jan 10 2013 at 04:00PM PST in 2018-2019 Indoor Season

Should a player be injured on the soccer field during a game or practice:

Follow the procedure listed on the OSA website for insurance claims:

Home page...Organization...drop down Administration

Click on Insurance

Click on “Hub” – this will bring you up to the page with all of the forms and instructions.   

There are contact people listed on the website you can call as well to help you with filling out the forms.


There are no comments for this announcement.