Mandatory Team Rep Meeting Indoor 2019-2020
Thursday August 29 @ 7:30pm @ Quinte Wellness Center – Fireplace Room
NOTE NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
All paperwork must be submitted at this meeting. If forms are incomplete or not present, those players will not be registered and will have to wait until the first late registration date. All forms can be found by clicking the “handout: Registration Documents” link on www.bqwisl.com
The Bay of Quinte Women’s Indoor Soccer League has been in operation since 2009. All games are held on the turf field in the Loyalist College dome.
The team rep must submit the following documents from every player (note there are different forms for under 18):
- a signed Player Registration form
- a signed Participation Agreement
- a signed Player Discipline Contract
The team rep must also submit:
- a completed Team Registration form
- a completed Team Rep form for each rep
- completed Team Official Registration form for each coach or non-player team rep)
- one (1) cheque for the full team amount (less the $500 deposit) made out to “Bay of Quinte Womens Indoor Soccer League”. No cash.