Indoor Season 2020/2021
Indoor Season 2020/21 – We plan on continuing our regular season with some new changes due to COVID-19. All updated information can be found at www.ontariosoccer.net
Deposits are due Aug 15th 2020 for returning teams $500.
Team Rep Meeting – Post Season 19/20 and Pre Season 20/21 will be held on Aug 27th 2020, @ 630 pm – location to be announced.
All paperwork must be submitted at this meeting. If forms are incomplete or not present, those players will not be registered and will have to wait until the first late registration date. All forms can be found by clicking the “handout: Registration Documents” link on www.bqwisl.com
The team rep must submit the following documents from every player (note there are different forms for under 18):
- a signed Player Registration form
- a signed Participation Agreement
- a signed Player Discipline Contract
- a signed Release of Liability Form
- a signed Declaration Form
- a signed Informed Consent Form ( if required)
The team rep must also submit:
- a completed Team Registration form
- a completed Team Rep form for each rep
- completed Team Official Registration form for each coach or non-player team rep)
- one (1) cheque for the full team amount (less the $500 deposit) made out to “Bay of Quinte Womens Indoor Soccer League”. No cash.
The Bay of Quinte Women’s Indoor Soccer League has been in operation since 2009. All games are held on the turf field in the Loyalist College dome.